Within the framework of the European Program MD.net-Interreg, the Region of Crete organizes the Photography Competition My Dish! on gastronomy.
All the fans of photography are invited to participate in the competition, capturing in a picture the characteristics of local gastronomic dishes which will inspire the locals and the visitors.
Out of the total number of the photographs that will participate in the competition, the jury will select the best ones according to the technical perfection of the subject, the composition and the creativity. Prizes of the competition, among others, are 3-day accommodations for two people to Aegean islands.
The jury of the competition consists of:
- George Alexakis, Vice - Governor of Region of Crete, in charge of European and International Affairs.
- Michael Vlatakis, President of the Travel Agents of Crete.
- Yianna Karagiorgou, President of the Association of Professional Photographers of Crete.
- Sevasti Krasanaki, President of the Episkopi Association of Women "Ergani"
- Polichronis Nikiforakis, President of the Hellenic Photographic Society of Crete.
- Maria Houlaki, Visual artist - Art Teacher.
Photographs can be sent from June 26, 2020 until September 26, 2020.
For further information concerning the competition, contact Ms. Zacharoula Papadopoulou (Region of Crete, Regional Unit Lasithi, 28413 40564, rpapadopoulou@). crete.gov.gr